Monday 11 March 2013

Amesbury Wedding Fayre at the Nicolson Center.

Small little hall with some lovely, local suppliers who were very welcoming and who had some wonderful items and packages on offer. We met a variety of brides and grooms to be - all of whom gathered some great ideas from the fayre.

On the day, I was offering an exclusive prize draw for a FREE Engagement shoot....................and the winner is Faye Wareham from Amesbury!!! CONGRATULATIONS Faye - please get in touch to make arrangements for your photo shoot.












I was lucky enough to be placed in-between a very talented beautician and a hairdresser from N V U, who were showing off their fantastic talents with local models.  Gemma from Beauty At Your Home was doing some fantastic work with nails, although I don't think they would suit me much, lol!



I also met Amy from Top Flight Executive Hire who have a very nice Chrysler 300C SRT Design in Silver which was very looking clean and shiny! I really do hate dirty cars , but this was very smart for any bride to arrive at the church in. 










I managed to have a very nice chat with Natalie from Hope and Faith Wedding Services who is an expert for when it comes to planing your special day - whether it's the whole thing or only parts of it!