Monday 7 January 2013

Welcome!!

Hello and welcome to the first blog of Sean Chiffers Photography.

I'm a family man with a baby girl who is growing up far too fast (2 already) and a lovely wife.

I shoot weddings, families, children, corporate functions and anything else that quite takes my fancy or sounds like an interesting project.

I found my love for photography whilst serving with HM Forces and after shooting many weddings and attending many courses, I have taken the big plunge and decided to follow my dream and become a full time photographer (whilst also looking after my little girl!)

Please either share my blog or point friends and family towards it. Keep your eyes open for offers on here and like my Facebook page which will also feature offers and updated information.

More blogs to come very soon including images.

Please take a look around my website and if you have any questions please contact me to discuss.